Enjoy the most important attractions of Cuzco and of course the main one “Machu Picchu” in 4 days program. Includes 3 nights accommodation hotels, land transfers, guide, entrances. It is a tour with amazing landscapes in Cusco.
Transfers In / Out in Cuzco
03 Nights accommodation
Tours on regular service (shared with other passengers) : City Tour + nearby ruins/Full Day sacred valley / Full Day Machu Picchu by Expedition train .
01 Buffet lunch at Sacred valley
01 Buffet lunch at Aguas Calientes
Profesional english or spanish guide
Hotel taxes for tourists non-residents in Peru.
Day 1: ….. / Cuzco
• Upon your arrival in Cuzco, receoption at the airport and transfer to the selected hotel, a cup of traditional coca tea to assist in the acclimation to the altitude.
• In the afternoon City tour of Cuzco, this tour include: the Colonial and Inca sites of the cathedral, Koricancha, temple of the Sun, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Qenqo and Puca Pucara.
• Return to the hotel.
Day 2: Cusco / Sacred Valley of the Incas / Cusco
• Breakfast at your hotel.
• Full Day Excursion to the Sacred valley of the Incas, visit the colonial village and Pisac Indian Market where Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays take place the handicraft fair , you will have the opportunity to bargain with the natives for many different types of Peruvian handicrafts and jewelry.
• Buffet lunch
• Continue to the village of Ollantaytambo for a visit to its impressive Inca fortress.
• Return through the Chincheros town, surrounded by beautiful landscapes.
• Arrival to hotel
Day 3: Cuzco / Machu Picchu / Cuzco
• Early in the morning pick you up at your hotel and transfer to the railway station for the tourist class train to Machu Picchu.
• Arrival at Puente Ruinas train station.and board the buses to ascend to the “Lost city of the Incas” Machu Picchu.
• Guided visit of the citadel and the main buildings: Temple of the three windows, Intihuatana, Main square, etc.
• Afterwards we take the bus for your return to the Aguas Calientes for lunch.
• Then we will take back the train for your return to Cuzco.
• After your arrival in to the Cuzco train station transfer to the hotel.
Day 4: Cuzco / …..
• At proper timer transfer to the airport.
• Option 1: Cuzco: Señorio Real, Rey Antares
• Option 2: Cuzco: Cuzco Plaza I
• Option 3: Cuzco: Prisma
• Option 4: Cuzco: Samay o San Francisco
• Option 5: Cuzco: San Agustin Internacional
• Option 6: Cuzco: Casa Andina Classic
• Option 7: Cuzco: San Agustin Dorado
• Option 8: Cuzco: Sonesta Hotel
• Option 9: Cuzco: Casa Andina Private Collection
• Option 10: Cuzco: Libertador
DESDE: $ 599.00
Precios por persona.
Hoteles sujetos a disponibilidad.
Agencia de viajes en Lima Miraflores
Telf. Oficina Pardo: (511)2495291 – 2495116/ 992193358.